Video Brainstorming (aka More Services)
Videos are not created equal.
Crafting thoughtful customized videos is our forte and our hope is, as
you learn more about Mad Bear, you will begin to look at video in a
completely different way.
We rely on our vast experience as storytellers but we also engage a
variety of digital marketing techniques like keyword research to help
determine what elements of your story people are already actively
Please look at this list of services to help you plan out your next video project:
- Video FAQs: Concise and informative stylized answers to frequently asked questions used to creatively explain complex information.
- Executive Branding: If you are an executive, you are your own brand. We can help you discover your story and proudly highlight your strengths.
- Social Media Campaign: Social media is about
interaction. Draw others into your world. This could be one video or a
campaign (aka web series). Get people talking about your brand.
- Event Story: Creative depiction of an event told in whatever style you like from a documentary to a movie.
- Video Press Release: This is not an “old school”
Video News Release (aka VNR). The Mad Bear version of a press release
may not even be a press release at all but instead a whole YouTube
channel full of engaging and informative content.
- Training Video: Engaging and vibrant videos that
communicate seemingly uninteresting concepts in creative and appealing
ways. Training videos don't have to suck!
- Team Building Video: Memorable moments are conveyed using metaphors, inspiring stories and famous achievements to build camaraderie.
- Community Service Video: Showcase your company’s contributions to society and build an audience around good will.
- Product-Launch or Demo Videos: Communicate the benefits of your product in a way that will generate buzz and conversions.
- Video Testimonials: Customers and thought
leaders speak passionately about your brand or in areas that surround
your brand. These timeless and compelling words emotionally connect with
an audience to increase the credibility of your brand and/or encourage
- Company Introduction: Smart and crisp ‘about us’ videos as a standalone on a website or addendum to communicate the heart of your brand’s story.
- Video Profile/Video Biography: Add personality and uniqueness to a biography or profile page by allowing a viewer to get to the know the real people who make up your team.
- Fundraising Campaign: In today’s economy
fundraising can be challenging because people are watching every dollar
they donate. They want to be certain that their hard-earned money is
making a big difference in the world. Our videos tell your
organization’s story in such an honest and real way that they will earn
the viewer’s trust and make them more likely to contribute generously.
- Video Presentations: Engage your audience with a story. This approach could be used at the beginning of an event or even as part of a pitch.
- Web Series: A video doesn’t have to be about a
brand directly to give it lift. Create an experience for viewers around a
brand to generate buzz.
- Crisis Communications: Something bad has
happened, who better to have on your side than a team of people who have
spent years covering news. We know the questions that need to be
addressed because we have asked the same questions.
- Branded Web TV Series/Show: This is an integrated
online video marketing strategy, that allows a brand to get in front of
its target audience with stories and interviews the target audience
wants to see.
- Viral Video: Is the goal millions of views or is
it more important for the video to go viral within a targeted market? We
can help you decide.
- Video Recruiting: Are you looking for the right
candidate for a job? Do you want to get folks excited about playing a
role or even volunteering their time for a project? A video can give you
a sense of who the person really is....
- Internal/Corporate Communications: Use a story to
engage and help people within a company remember key details and stay
on the same page. Our approach really embraces your corporate culture.
- Meeting Videos: Mad Bear’s approach to a meeting
would go beyond just capturing what was said... we would then digest it
and compile it into a concise highlight video. A news story if you will.
- Mobile Video: Mobile is the largest growth area online. Take advantage by using videos that are designed specifically for a mobile audience.
- Video Blog: Our staff relies on the thousands of
news stories we have done to help your brand learn how to communicate
its story and get comfortable communicating it in front of a camera.
- Digital Signage: Sometimes silence is one of the
best ways to tell a story. This is a must for the creation of any form
of digital signage whether the video will be shown in a barber shop or
- Multi-Platform Media: An ad is shown on
television but because of time limitations TV can only cover a short
snippet of the full story. So viewers are directed to watch more online.
The same can be done between a company’s website and Facebook (just as
- Streaming Video: Share an event with the world or share a meeting with only a select few in a secure network. And do it in real time. Live streaming is being used to increase communication, cut down on business expenses, increase awareness and even grow an audience to the point where your online viewer is an additional source of revenue.
Supporting Video Production Services
We offer a number of video production services that are
intended to offer you guidance or advice as you work on your project.
Some of the video production services solutions we offer in this area
Video Consulting Services
Whether you have an existing video or you are starting from
scratch, our video production services include the guidance and support
to make your video exceptional. You will have to complete a
questionnaire so that we get all the information we need to understand
your objective. Then through a brainstorming session with one of our
producers, you will get a detailed critique along with suggestions on
how to initiate or enhance your work. Our suggestions are comprehensive
including equipment, editing tips, necessary shots, story flow and
Video Training Seminars
We also offer the option of coming to your place of work and
providing a detailed explanation of how to make a video and market it.
The seminar includes a one-hour presentation followed by a one-hour
For a more detailed understanding, we also provide a full demo
session with a photographer and gear where we show you in an engaging
manner how to shoot and produce a movie.
We will soon begin webinars for those looking for an online learning experience.